Dear Valued Customers,
Please find below a summary of actions and FAQ’s to help our customers during these difficult times.
Our statement / policy
We Make Footballers will follow government guidelines and comply with all safety standards to protect our players and session attendees. Our sessions have resumed under strict safety guidelines across all WMF centres.
We understand that some players are not able to attend sessions for health reasons, this is why we have made available our remote football training to all players who would like to continue practising and playing the sport they love within the safety of their own homes. These can be found here (links will direct you to Instagram):
The safety, health and wellbeing of everyone is our sole priority and we ask that you follow the relevant advice and take care of yourself and your loved ones.
- Follow government guidelines.
- Try your best to study and complete your homework, the best footballers are smart and hardworking!
- Exercise once a day in the fresh air (cycle, run or some park football with your household)
- Practice, practice, practice! Follow our Football Homework and Skills Challenges videos to help players improve their football in this period!
How are our weekly sessions safe?
We have now resumed our weekly sessions in line with governmentguidelines. Starting the 5th of September, our new “training bubbles” safety measurewill be in place in which no more than 20 players will be groupedtogether at any given time. This is to minimise larger gatherings.
In the interest of everyone’s safety, we also ask parents/guardians/players to follow these guidelines when attending sessions:
- Please arrive at your class start time (we do not have the capacity to accomodate early arrivals)
- Please keep a 2m distance where possible from other parents/guardians when on site or watching the session
- Please ensure your child hand sanitizes before and after each session
- Please leave promptly after the session for the safety of the next class
Thank you for your support during this global emergency. We hope you and your family are safe during this time and look forward to anewseason of safefootball.
The WMF Team