Are you ready to make a difference?
We Make Footballers have a simple philosophy: to provide best in class professional football coaching for children of all abilities. Our unique coaching methodology, common sense and enthusiasm for football enables us to create the perfect environment for a child to learn and develop.
Through our network, we provide pathways for our players to join professional academies and local grassroots clubs.
Are you the right individual?
- Have you had experience in a professional club or academy environment?
- Would you be able to identify what potential top talent looks like and be able to nurture it?
- Create your lasting legacy in football and inspire the next generation?
- Looking to invest in a low risk new business opportunity?
AT WE MAKE FOOTBALLERS, FRANCHISEES WILL HAVE ACCESS TO:
- A mapped and postcoded territory in which to operate your UK trademarked business exclusively
- Best in class training, so your franchise can deliver sessions at the highest level
- We Make Footballers standard Comprehensive Business/Marketing/Sales training
- All the best practice documents and templates you’ll need to run your business
- Access to our back-end operating systems
- A We Make Footballers email address and your own page on the We Make Footballers website
- Brand guidelines for online (Facebook, Twitter and Instagram) and offline marketing (leaflets, posters, banners)
To help you thoroughly understand the processes involved with maintaining a franchise, we offer 2 days of in-house training at We Make Footballers head offices in Richmond Upon Thames. This will cover: our online registration/booking system, financial management, insurance, finding and training coaches, data protection, health and safety, child protection, making links with professional academies and grassroots clubs. Telephone training and ongoing support is provided by our Marketing and Operations team at Head Office.
Coach training is delivered in the form of a one-day practical session, with ongoing support from one of our Academy Managers and his Shadow Coach. Training videos are also provided.
Throughout the year, workshops, courses and seminars are organised to keep franchise owners and their staff updated on new developments in the programme and business, in order to maintain the high standards synonymous with the We Make Footballers name.
Network Size: Nationwide
Current franchises in operation: 3
Licence duration: 5 years
Franchise Type: Sports Coaching
Typical Start-up Cost: £12,500
Franchise Location: Home-based
Additional revenue stream opportunities through selling merchandise
Day in the life
You will be taking on a variety of tasks in your day to day role as a franchisee of We Make Footballers. Largely, you will be working from home with a number of responsibilities that can be broken down into two areas.
- Admin: Marketing, Recruitment, Advertising, Customer Service, Enrolment, Booking System Maintenance
- Coaching: Weekly Trainings, Holiday Camps, One-to-Ones and Birthday Parties
This is your chance to help create memories for children and develop local communities through football. Through your work you will be part of a movement to help change football in the UK.
Want to find out more?
Please contact Sean Conlon, our Franchise Support manager on:
TEL : 020 7148 1602
EMAIL : SEAN@WEMAKEFOOTBALLERS.COM