Football Coaching Chiswick | We Make Footballers
Tue 15 July 2014
Chiswick is a fantastic place that has it all - gorgeous streets, convenient transport, leafy parks, cool bars and amazing food. However, what it DIDN’T have until January 2014 was some of the best football training for children in London. That is until We Make Footballers Academy arrived at the Chiswick School on Burlington Lane.
We Make Footballers: Football Coaching Chiswick offers fun but professional football training for children for all abilities aged 4-12 years old in Chiswick, West London. Our training takes place on Monday evenings and Saturday mornings. We pride ourselves on running sessions that are in state of the art facilities. Our training is always held outdoors when possible, but if the weather takes a turn for the worst we can move indoors with our indoor sports hall. This means that week in week out we are able to provide excellent training that is dog muck free, rain free and cancellation free.
There are many great football academies out there just as good as We Make Footballers: Football Coaching Chiswick and we are seeing a much greater interest in football in England, which is excellent news for both grassroots and the England national team. However this does mean that there are a few unrepeatable and money focused academies popping up all over the UK trying to take advantage of the relative inexperience that some parents have about what good football training is. We recommend trying a few different academies (including We Make Footballers: Football Coaching Chiswick) to make sure that the academy is the right fit for your child.
When you are at any academy offering football coaching in Chiswick, try to ask yourselves these questions:
- Is there a senior and experienced coach running the academy?
- Are the coaches interacting with the children?
- Do the coaches look smart?
- Do the children seem interested and motivated?
- Are the coaches motivational?
- Are there enough footballs for the children?
- Are there professional goals and equipment available?
- Do the coaches give the children drink breaks?
- Do the coaches provide feedback to each child on how they could have improved?
- Are there enough coaches per child?
- Did a friendly receptionist greet you and were you signed in?
We don’t mean to brag, but at any one of our football academies in London you will answer YES to every single one of the questions above. If you don’t believe us, then we welcome to come down for a FREE trial at We Make Footballers: Football Coaching Chiswick.
Click here to sign up for a free trial today at We Make Footballers: Football Coaching Chiswick and start your child’s footballing journey the right way.