Five things about Sam Balogun:
- Had a scholarship at Barnet FC
- Plays Semi Professional football with Spelthorne Sports
- Started as a volunteer at WMF
- Very good at dancing (apparently)
- Favourite player is Ronaldo no.9 (Brazilian)
Sam, Head Coach
Craig, Senior Coach
Ellie, Parent Host
Oasis Academy, 50 Homefield Road,
Coulsdon CR5 1ES
WHAT IS WEEKLY TRAINING?
We Make Footballers® offer indoor and outdoor training on a weekly basis throughout the year (during term time) to help players learn and play football in an organised, fun, safe environment. We offer training to players aged 4-12 years old. The training is aimed at three different ability categories. Training for absolute beginners, players who play at local grassroots level and lastly players who want to make it to a professional academy.
“To be a better football player than you have ever been, you have to do something you’ve never done” – Felicity Luckey